Thursday, December 22, 2011

My first camp! and mayb the last

Hey guys! I just back from 心想事成全国辅导营.
Great camp ever,though I haven't join any camp before. =.=
Yes, we did get bored in some moment of the camp.
However,it's fun overall,indeed.
Especially the last two days of the camp.
We dance and sang together,everyone!
Although I was not the one who keep interacting with those member, I do miss them now.
And what, we got many positive feedback.
I think that's not the thing that every single AJK would expected.
Actually there were many stuffs which still not been completed at the last minute.
But almost everything in this camp went smoothly.
Fortunately, there were no rain and accident.
Programs have been delayed isn't a big problem.

PLUS! AJKs helped Yan Fang and me to celebrate our 18th birthday.
Thanks for the cake and song!
You! Thx for coming over here and just give me my present on that midnight.

Yeah, finally, I know what is camp, and amazingly, I was part of the organizer.
I love every single moment we spent for the camp.
Working, sweating, sleeping, eating, be a pig together, etc.
The camp gave me an irreplaceable and unforgettable memories. I appreciate that.
And thanks to every single AJK who put so many effort in the camp.
Every AJK are SO important and we would not form the camp if we miss one of them.
And thanks to members too! They are just as essential as AJKs.

The camp gave everybody a nice memory, and let us continue with our life, don't stop at there.
We will meet someday in our future!





4 comments: