Friday, January 7, 2011

Holiday's life

Hm..those still-in-school students already studied for almost a week.
Missing those study moment in school.haha
Cause they have their target for everyday.XD
I also set my target too, but just still too free.
Yesterday I finished 狼嚎 by 九把刀. Its' awesome!!
I read it for whole afternoon and definitely CAN'T pull myself out from the story!!
The story didn't have any space to let you rest for awhile or stop for sms. XD
This is the reason why I like to read his novel. He is a genius!!
Highly recommend you to read his novel!!
For sure! I am going to buy another book of him. Wait me!!
Any good novel can introduce for me??

1 comment:

  1. thats y i do not receive ur reply that often, haha...... however , thanks that you share a minor part of the story with me, i know to summary a novel is hard..... haha..... so, thanks........

    ReplyDelete